Its About Me

Hi, everyone! My name is Antoinnetee Benefita. You can call me Fita. I'm 15 years old. I was born in June 15th, 2000. I attended Senior High School 3 Bandung in 10 science 6. My parents name are Bramara Pandji and Natassa Imelda. I have one sister, her name is Ajeng. She is in 9th grade now. They are all live in Bandar Lampung and I'm here in Bandung with my aunt, Indah. Live far from parents is so hard for me. But its my choice and I will take that risk. I'm here, moving from Bandar Lampung to Bandung for studying in the SHS 3 Bandung, the best high school in Indonesia. I want to get a new experience and my hope is to be graduated from ITB. I wanna be a Mining Engineer soon. My hobbies are listening music, singing, and playing piano. The only sport I like is swimming. Maybe thats a little information about myself. I hope you want to know me deeper than this. Thank you.


Comments