My School Life

Hi, friends! Welcome back to my blog! How about our day? Hope you all really enjoy it and the happiness is in yours. Surely, there are a bad things or an unexpected events happens in your day. We all know that school sometimes makes us tired and give up for many tasks and tests that it given, especially in my school, Senior High School 3 Bandung. We all just face the final exam in 2 weeks ago. And now on this week, we have to repair the bad scores on exam by following a remedial.

But now, I don’t want to talk about that, because it make me sad to remember my score on exams. I just want to have some fun this time. And I will tell you about an annual event that my school held. It’s a Scout’s lesson programs from government of Education Department for all students in high school, that we have to study Scout minimum of 2 hours in a week. But in my school, to save both time and effort, the program is replace by a Scout camping.
This camping is called CAMPRT, it is stand for Camping Pramuka Tiga. It is held on 15-16 December 2015 in Bumi Kiara Payung, Jatinangor. It's hosted by Scout Extracurricular and the committee is also from 10 grader that join Scout Extracurricular.

By the first day, we gathered in school field per class and moving to army's truck. Then , we went there around 1.5 hours. Altough the truck is full, we are still happy to hanging out with the class and having a long chatting together. When arrived there, we are being gathered with a group of 10 people that the committee has divide us. The group called 'Sangga'. There are 19 Sangga for female and 14 Sangga for Male. Then, we are built up the tent and settle up our goods into the tent. After it finish, we followed the opening ceremony. The patrons of the ceremony is Mr. Encang, our school principal. Then, when the clock showed 11:30, it is the time to rest, pray, and eat. We ate together in the tent, and at that moment, I didn’t bring food. Some of my friend in my group offered me to eat her lunch together. I ate it and I’m very grateful to her. The break until 12:30 and then we are gathered in the field. We are divided into 3 big groups to learn the scouting lessons. I got the P3K lesson with 2 others friends in my group. It’s about how to helping victims on many accident with the fastest and the most efficient way in the urgent situations. After two and a half hours learning that lesson, we went back to the tent to having some break and pray. At that time, I and 15 others friends who are Cristians and Catholics have to separate ourselves from our group to went to Maulana Yusuf Church in Bandung to attend school Christmas celebration that organized by LISTEN, which is an extracullicular for students who are Christians. We have fun together in the way to that church. When we arrived there, we immediately changed clothes and entered the church to have the celebration. That celebration held by 11 graders. We, the 10 grader, presents the choir and 4 of us as the band to accompanies the choir. At 21:00, we all back to Bumi Kiara Payung and continue the events. Arrived in camping area, there is a performing per class at the campfire. It was the unforgettable night for me, maybe for others too. It’s increase the solidarity to member of the class. At 23:00 is the time for sleep. We sleep together in a small tent if it is for 9 of us.

The second day, the last day too, we got up around 04:30 and have time to pray and clean our body. Then, we gathered in the field and have a morning exercise. 2 of us didn’t join because they have to cook a breakfast for us. Then, we ate breakfast together, it was pretty nice breakfast. After have breakfast, we prepare the goods for hiking and wide games. I like this activity so much, even it is the most tired activity. It makes our group more compact and more close to each other. In wide games, there are 5 post. But my group just attended 4 post because the time isn’t enough. We hike the hills in camping area with slippery and rocky roads. After pass 4 post, we go back to tent and packing our goods and unload the tent. Then, we gathered in the field and make a line by class. We enter the truck and go back to school. In the way back, half of my class fall asleep because of tired. After one and half hour, we arrive school and go back to our home.

That’s some story of my school life. I believe that you all have your own story about your school life. Hope you interest in my story.Thanks for reading. Stay tune on my blog! There will be another interesting story that I will share with you! :) 

Comments