Hi, friends! Welcome back to my blog! I've been absent to post my assignment. I want to say sorry to Mrs. Wewin, my teacher in English Additional Class. And I also want to say big thanks to Difa Habiba, as person in charge of my additional class. She remind us, especially me, to collect this assignment. Now, let me show you what assignment it is. It's about describing new friend that we just have known in English Additional Class. And the name of my new friend is Difa Habiba Rahman. Yes, she is the person in charge of my additional class.

First I saw her, she was sit in the front right corner and I sitted behind her. When Mrs. Wewin told us to make this assignment, I asked her if she wants to made this assignment in pair with me. She agreed and we started to asking the biodata.

Her full name is Difa Habiba Rahman, she also called Difa. She studies in X MIPA 5, its next to my class. She live in Lamda Street no. 4A, Bandung. She was born in 17 February 2000. She has one brother and one sister. Her hobbies are drawing and reading. She loves food with fish as the main meal. Her favorite subject is Physics. She has a wishes to becoming a teacher. She told me that her mom is the most inspiring person in her life.

That is the description of my new friend, Difa. It's just a little about her. I always want to know more about her personal life, so we can be a good friend, not only ordinary friend in additional class.

Comments