Hello, welcome back to my blog! It's been a long time no blogging.
Now, I wanna tell you about some place in my hometown, Lampung.

MUTUN BEACH AND TANGKIL ISLAND

Bandar Lampung is my place to be going home.
Lampung is a province located in the bottom of Sumatera Island.  It is the gate of Sumatera Island and Java Island by Bakauheni Harbor.
My hometown is also known by its beautiful scenery of a lot of beaches.



 I wanna describe about Tangkil island, the little island near mutun beach. To get there, we need ten minutes sailing in a small boat. When we arrive there, we are welcomed by a white clear sand.  There are many attractive outbound like paraselling, speedboats, flying fish, banana boat and other. We can enjoy it with friends or family. 


It is also have attractive game such as high waterboom. The waterboom is landed straight to the sea water.




Maybe thats a little description about that place. I hope you interested to visit it. Thank you for your attention.

Comments